Get The Idea
This programme has been designed to help students explore whether self-employment is right for them and to give them a framework within which to develop their vision and values for their business.
The programme includes activities, references and case studies relevant to industry and covers the following areas:
- When is a business successful?
- Why do you want to start a business?
- A business that’s uniquely you
- Defining your business values
- Your business vision
- Sharing your business vision
- The business skills you need
- Checking how you’re doing
- What will my business be?
- Setting up my business
- My business idea
- Will my idea work?
- Challenging my business idea
IOEE Award in Aspects of Enterprise