This programme has been designed to help students develop enterprise skills, and to become better problem solvers and creative thinkers - all crucial attributes in today’s working environment whether employed or self employed.
The programme includes activities, references and case studies relevant to industry and covers the following areas:
- The characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- Understanding your own strengths as an enterprising person
- Understanding ways of developing enterprising characteristics
- Developing problem recognition and solving skills
- Exploring and developing your creative thinking using a range of skills and tools
Award in Enterprising skills and employability